Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Well, obviously it has been longer that I thought.....as I have forgotten how this thing works and will have to re-learn how to use this technology. Reading through my last posts, it is overwhelming to think of all that the Lord has done in the last 18 months. I now have a married daughter and a new son-in-law!! and am seeking God's wisdom on how to parent Adult Children. My second child is now a Senior in High School, and AJ is in his last year of Middle School. Tony remains the love of my life and we have a new puppy named Lilly. My dad has battled Lung cancer and is in remission after surgery last year followed by chemotherapy. God is so good and is teaching me over and over again how He is forever Faithful to His promises. He does not promise that our lives will be without difficulty, as a matter of fact He tells us that in this life we will have trouble!!

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Yet we are Blessed that He does not leave us to face these trials alone, but that He walks along side us, teaching us through them. I have faced my share of "trials" in this life, but I am thankful that I have been taught to have an eternal perspective and that ultimately I know who has overcome, and through Him I can too!!

Because of Calvary,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment